- Preteen Camps
- Teen Camps
CALLING ALL CAMPER AND STAFF ARTISTS AGES 13-25!!
Do you want to see your artwork printed on hundreds of shirts? This year we want you to design the 2015 UYC camper shirts! The submitted design can be hand drawn or computer designed in any format. The deadline for submission is April 1, 2015.
A 50% scholarship will be offered for a 2015 camp if the winner is a camper. The winning artist will also be featured in a future publication and their artwork printed on all 2015 camper shirts!
One of your designs will be chosen! It's time to get creative!
- Artwork should be designed to fit on the entire chest of the camper shirt (see any 2013 or 2014 UYC camper shirt for an example).
- Design should contain the UYC logo.
- Design should contain the phrase "United Youth Camps".
- The 2015 camp theme is "Be Like Your Heavenly Father"; its use is not required.
- Use no more than two colors in your design.
- Avoid using the year (2015) in your design.
- Resubmissions from the 2014 Design Contest are allowed.
- The winning design will belong solely to the United Church of God and may be used for any purpose (not just on United Youth Camps T-shirts).
- The winning design must be original. It cannot be a copy of someone else’s work, including trade or service marks or "stock" designs.
- The Church reserves the right to modify or improve on the winning design as it deems appropriate or necessary.
Conditions and Release
Artist must be between the ages of 13-25 and a current or past camper or staff at a UYC teen camp. One submission per person. Artist must be regularly attending the United Church of God. The winning artist will be featured in a future United News publication, in Church-sponsored social media, and their artwork (if practical and permissible) printed on the 2015 (or other future) camper shirts and/or other UYC items. A complete entry includes both the signed Submission Form and Artwork. Upon receipt, artwork becomes the sole property of the United Church of God.
- Complete the Submission Form.
- Both the Submission Form and original artwork should be emailed to email@example.com.
- The deadline for all submissions is April 1, 2015.
I have more questions. who should I contact?
If you have any questions about the 2015 United Youth Camps Shirt Design Contest, please contact Ed Dowd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Cotubic, OH June 14-21 (staff arrives June 13)
Pinecrest, MO June 19-26 (staff arrives June 18)
Hye Sierra, CA June 28-July 5 (staff arrives June 26)
Woodmen, AL June 28-July 5 (staff arrives June 27)
Northwest, OR July 26-August 2 (staff arrives July 25)
Camp life is great and you are invited to be a part of it in 2014!
February 1: Updated individual camp websites
Late February: Special United News UYC issue arrives
March 1: Camper/Staff applications available online
March 22 or 29: Camp video shown in congregations
May 1: Camper/Staff applications due
UYC National Teen Coordinator