- Preteen Camps
- Teen Camps
Camp Cotubic, OH June 14-21 (staff arrives June 13)
Pinecrest, MO June 19-26 (staff arrives June 18)
Hye Sierra, CA June 28-July 5 (staff arrives June 26)
Woodmen, AL June 28-July 5 (staff arrives June 27)
Northwest, OR July 25-August 1 (staff arrives July 24)
CALLING ALL CAMPER AND STAFF ARTISTS AGES 13-25!!
Do you want to see your artwork printed on hundreds of shirts? This year we are looking for a fresh design for the 2014 UYC camper shirts and want you to design it! The submitted design can be hand drawn or computer designed in any format. The deadline for submission is April 1, 2014.
A 50% scholarship will be offered for a 2014 camp if the winner is a camper. One of your designs will be chosen! It's time to get creative!
Design Requirements for entering the contest:
- Artwork should be designed to fit on the entire chest of the camper shirt (see any 2013 UYC camper shirt for an example).
- Design should contain the UYC logo.
- Design should contain the phrase "United Youth Camps".
- The winning design will belong solely to the United Church of God and may be used for any purpose (not just on United Youth Camps T-shirts).
- The winning design must otherwise be original, and not a copy of someone else’s work or their trade or service marks.
- The Church reserves the right to modify or improve on the winning design as it deems appropriate or necessary.
Conditions and Release
Artist must be between the ages of 13-25 and a current or past camper or staff at a UYC teen camp. One submission per person. Artist must be regularly attending the United Church of God. The winning artist will be featured in a future United News publication and their artwork (if practical and permissible) printed on the 2014 (or other future) camper shirts and/or other UYC items. A complete entry includes both the signed Submission Form and Artwork. Upon receipt, artwork becomes the sole property of the United Church of God.
- Complete the Submission Form.
- Both the Submission Form and original artwork should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 877-295-9524.
- The deadline for all submissions is April 1, 2014.
I have more questions. who should I contact?
If you have any questions about the 2014 United Youth Camps Shirt Design Contest, please contact Ed Dowd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp life is great and you are invited to be a part of it in 2014!
February 1: Updated individual camp websites
Late February: Special United News UYC issue arrives
March 1: Camper/Staff applications available online
March 22 or 29: Camp video shown in congregations
May 1: Camper/Staff applications due
UYC National Teen Coordinator